Exchange & SSP |
OPENX AD EXCHANGE
OpenX Ad Exchange helps ad buyers reach their ideal audiences and discover new prospects – across all screens.
- One of the largest independent ad exchange with best of breed technologies
- Massive global reach of 180 million unique visitors in the US and 450 million globally
- Access to over 100 billion high-quality monthly impressions on PCs, smartphones and tablets
- High-quality inventory from 800+ leading publishers that include 58 of the comScore top 100
- Dedicated traffic quality team responsible for assuring your brand safety and the overall quality of supply
- Served 3 trillion impressions in 2012
- 100B+ monthly impressions
- 800+ directly managed publishers
- 58 of comScore 100 are publishers
- 96 of AdAge 100 Leading National Advertisers are buyers
OpenX provides a fully integrated stack for digital media companies:
- Ad Exchange: Global ad exchange and yield optimization technology that provides superior auction dynamics and monetization
- Ad Server: SaaS platform that manages all publisher inventory and demand channels across all screens
With 58 out of comScore 100 publishers, the OpenX Ad Exchange provides real-time access to exclusive and premium inventory across the web. Our portfolio of 800+ leading and managed publishers (12,000 unique domains) include notables like:
- Bleacher Report
- Bonnier Corp.
- CBS Interactive
- Electronic Arts
- Hearst Magazines
- The Hollywood Reporter
- Reader's Digest
- Time Inc.
- United Online
- Vox Media
OpenX is a global leader in digital and mobile advertising technology. OpenX’s vision is to unleash the full economic potential of digital media companies. OpenX solutions provide a unique Software as a Service platform by combining ad serving, an ad exchange, which includes Supply Side Platform technology, and content valuation.
OpenX Technologies, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of OpenX Software Ltd., is based in Los Angeles and is backed by leading investors including Accel Partners, Index Ventures, SAP Ventures, and Samsung Venture Investment Corporation.
- Founded in 2007
- 300+ employees
- Well-capitalized with $75M+ to date
- Operates 5 data centers in the U.S., Europe and Asia
- #7 Forbes Most Promising Company